Five Reasons Why Companies Choose Serviced Apartments Over Hotels
More and more companies are switching Serviced Apartments for their housing needs. The rise in demand for serviced apartments is attributed to superior convenience and cost control over the old standard of extended stay hotels. As consumer awareness rises many companies are discovering that serviced apartments are advantageous for many reasons. Here are the top five reasons why companies are switching to serviced apartments
- Serviced apartments offer cost savings over hotel stays. The key to the continued success of the serviced apartment model is cost control. With less money spent on staffing, housekeeping, and maintaining a bar and restaurant short term stays apartments have a lower operating cost. The operator can charge less for the service, especially over longer-term rentals.
- Clients enjoy more privacy, autonomy, and a personalized experience. A big part of the popularity of serviced apartments comes from the customer experience. Having your own apartment means added privacy, autonomy and a feeling of being at home in your space. The business model also allows operators to develop a long-term relationship with their clients. Companies can count on receiving a dedicated service from apartment providers, often returning to the same service over and over again for convenience and cost-effectiveness
- Serviced Apartments offer more space over hotel rooms. There is no question that furnished apartments win out over hotel rooms in average dimensions. Serviced apartments offer guests the option to relax in fully-equipped living rooms, prepare meals in serviced kitchens with complete dining tables and much more. For business stays where so much relies on being able to keep up your own routine, serviced apartments are the clear choice for companies.
- Serviced apartments offer Better locations in convenient and desirable neighborhoods. When traveling for business stays employees can benefit from the accessibility of serviced apartments. With more choice of location, companies are switching to this model of corporate housing for the added convenience. Big hotels are limited in the locations they can offer while furnished apartment companies can offer luxurious housing in various convenient and desirable locations around the city.
- serviced apartment companies offer global services. Companies can often work with just one housing service provider for all their corporate housing needs across several cities. Serviced apartment providers like CorporateStays.com have apartments in a growing list of major cities across the globe. The convenience of trusting just one service provider for your housing needs is attractive to a company where streamlining services can lead to major cost savings and less headaches
Once considered a new housing trend, it is clear that Serviced Apartments are here to stay. This global phenomenon is quickly causing companies to shift the way that they think about housing.
-Vladimir de Suarez